Pierre Bellon, Honorary Chair of the Foundation
The Board of Directors
It determines the Foundation’s main directions in terms of its activity and communications.
It consists of 9 members and 3 panels with:
- a Founders’ panel:
- Nathalie Bellon-Szabo, chair of the Foundation, member of the Sodexo Board of Directors and CEO of Sodexo Sports and Leisure Worldwide
- François-Xavier Bellon, chair of the Board of Directors of Bellon SA
- Bernard Bellon, director of Sodexo and founding president of Finadvance SA
- A panel of qualified individuals:
- Barbara de Colombe, partner of Cabinet Jouve & Associés
- Bénédicte Gueugnier, president of the Alter&Care Foundation
- Eliseo Garlatti, lawyer at the Paris Bar
- A Friends of the Foundation panel
- Rémi Baudin, former Vice President of the Executive Board of Sodexo
- Nicole Huard, general Secretary of Bellon SA
- Stéphane André, CEO of Rubika
- A government commissioner with a consultative vote
The Executive Committee
It is responsible for determining the actions and investments for the implementation of the broad guidelines set by the Board of Directors.
- Nathalie Bellon-Szabo, chair
- Nicole Huard, treasurer
- Rémi Baudin, secretary
The Steering Committee
Appointed for three years by the Board of Directors, its members apply their expertise to select the Association’s partnership projects.
- Trào Nguyen, chair of the Steering Committee
- Astrid Bellon
- Maria Pereira da Costa, vice president to Human Relations, University of Paris
- Jean François Trogrlic, former director of the Bureau de l’OIT in France (2007-2014), former Counselor for Social Affairs at the Permanent Mission of France to the United Nations (2005-2007)
- Gaspard Verdier, founder and president of the consulting firm Simandef
- Julien Chavanne, former director of the Pierre Bellon Foundation, founding CEO of Happy Paint
The Friends of the Foundation Committee
Friends of the Pierre Bellon Foundation are individuals and organizations contributing to the accomplishment of the Foundation’s goals.
With a maximum of 30 committee members, it elects three representatives to the Board of Directors.
To become a Friend of the Foundation, you can contact us.