Pierre Bellon, Founder of the Foundation, Founder of Sodexo
The Board of Directors
It determines the Foundation’s main directions in terms of its activity and communications.
It consists of 9 members and 3 panels with:
- A founders’ panel:
- Nathalie Bellon-Szabo, chair of the Foundation, member of the Sodexo Board of Directors and CEO of Sodexo Live !
- François-Xavier Bellon, chair of the Board of Directors of Bellon SA
- Bernard Bellon, director of Sodexo and founding president of Finadvance SA
- A panel of qualified individuals:
- Barbara de Colombe, partner of Cabinet Jouve & Associés
- Bénédicte Gueugnier, president of the Alter&Care Foundation and vice-president of Un Esprit de famille
- Olivier Lenoir, co-founder of Osons Ici et Maintenant
- A Friends of the Foundation panel:
- Nicole Huard, advisor to Bellon SA
- Stéphane André, CEO of Rubika
- Vacant seat
- A government commissioner with a consultative vote
The Executive Committee
It is responsible for determining the actions and investments for the implementation of the broad guidelines set by the Board of Directors.
- Nathalie Bellon-Szabo, chair
- Nicole Huard, treasurer
- Bénédicte Gueugnier, secretary
The Steering Committee
Appointed for three years by the Board of Directors, its members apply their expertise to select the Association’s partnership projects.
- Trào Nguyen, chair of the Steering Committee
- Astrid Bellon, artist
- Maria Pereira da Costa, professor of psychology, Université de Paris / Scientific and educational advisor, DGESIP, Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche
- Jean François Trogrlic, former director of the Bureau de l’OIT in France (2007-2014), former Counselor for Social Affairs at the Permanent Mission of France to the United Nations (2005-2007)
- Gaspard Verdier, founder and president of the consulting firm Simandef and expert on financing social entrepreneurship and impact investing
- Julien Chavanne, former director of the Pierre Bellon Foundation, founding CEO of Happy Paint
The Friends of the Foundation Committee
Friends of the Pierre Bellon Foundation are individuals and organizations contributing to the accomplishment of the Foundation’s goals.
With a maximum of 30 committee members, it elects three representatives to the Board of Directors.
To become a Friend of the Foundation, you can contact us.